Who are the only 2 Presidents to Donate their Salary?
- Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions.
- America Ferrera had her smile insured for $10,000,000.
- Trump and Ronald Reagan are the only two U.S. presidents with stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the celebrated sidewalk in California that honors more than 2,500 notable achievers in the entertainment industry. Trump was honored in 2007 for his work on his reality-television show, “The Apprentice.” Reagan received his star in 1960 for his acting career before he entered politics.
- The Secret Service, tasked with the president’s security, gives nicknames to designate the president, as well as each member of his family. Every first family’s nicknames begin with the same letter. President-elect Trump’s nickname is Mogul.